Mark your calendar for the next month, we are coming up with our next free open offline seminar which we are planning to conduct in the month of December i.e- 5th Dec. Get a chance to win prizes by attending this event.
This time it would be different from what we use to have it before. This time we are coming up with something that people follow in their project development for smooth functioning i.e. – AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT using TFS
Many of them know about TFS (Team Foundation Server) and we are here to let you know how can we follow AGILE methodology using TFS. This Session will be taken by well known trainer Prashant Shinde who is a Scrum Certified Trainer, Agile Coach, True Agile Practitioner, Active Learner and Blogger.
from 11:00 am onwards
- What is Agile? What is Agile Project Management?
- What are different Agile methodologies?
- Agile Principles
- What is Scrum Framework?
- Why Scrum?
- Benefits of using Scrum
- Certifications Path
- Scrum Roles, Artifacts & meetings
Lunch /networking break from 1:00 to 2:00 pm
from 2:00 to 4:00 pm
- What is TFS (Team Foundation Server)?
- How to create Project in TFS?
- How to create and manage Product Backlogs in TFS?
- How to create and manage sprints in TFS?
- How to assign and monitor tasks in TFS?
- How to conduct a daily stand up meeting in Scrum Project?
Learn about Agile & get a chance of winning exiting prizes
– Lucky 10 participants will get flat 50% off on Scrum Certification
– Every registered participant will get flat 15% off on Scrum Certifications
– The participants attending the event will get flat 30% off on Scrum Certifications
We will be distributing discount coupons via email and physical copies during the event.
Venue: – Microsoft Office (4th Floor, Windsor Bldg, Off. CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz[E], Mumbai – 400098.
Landmark:- Near Mumbai University
Date :- 5th Dec, 2015
Timings :- 11:00 am ti 4: 00 pm
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about Agile & TFS.